VerdeXchange Canada 2012 Key Forum Sponsors
What is the VerdeXchange Marketmakers Conference?
It’s an international conference that brings together leaders from all sectors of the economy – finance, energy, water, waste, transportation, consumer goods, mining, forestry, government, innovation centres, academia and more – to address the challenges and embrace the opportunities for creating sustainable economic growth. Industry leaders, thought-provoking venture capitalists, innovators, policy-makers and others met on June 5-6, 2011, in Toronto in two days of high-level discussion, interaction and business. Stay tuned for the announcement of the 2012 conference date and speakers.
Who will attend?
- Business leaders
- Financial advisors
- Sustainability managers
- Environmental stewards
- Government officials
What sectors does the conference cover?
- Renewable energy and alternative fuels (solar, wind, geothermal, biofuels)
- Green building and energy efficiency technology
- Energy efficient infrastructure and transportation
- Waste management (recycling, waste-to-energy)
What will I gain from attending?
- Hear what works and what doesn’t from global industry experts
- Increase your awareness of Canada’s market driving clean technology initiatives current and upcoming
- Gain an understanding of U.S. and global clean and green technology best practices and successful applications
- Discover and review stimulus and venture funding available for green and sustainability initiatives and solutions
- Gain insight into purchasing, financing, and selling green technology
- Begin building cross-sector and cross-border economic and political alliances
- Start to create your own comprehensive portfolio of green solutions for your business
Key 2011 Sponsors
We'd like to thank all of our 2011 sponsors for the June 5-6, 2011 VerdeXchange 2011 Canada conference for their support, including key sponsors featured here. For a complete list of all 2011 sponsors.